- Meet Dr. James McIlwain
- Meet Dr. Leigh Ann McIlwain
- Meet Dr. Michael McIlwain
- Meet Dr. Michael Chiaramonte
- Meet Dr. Robert Hart
- Meet Dr. Hector Vila Jr.
- Meet Dr. Matthew Ahrens
Dr. Robert Hart
Dr. Bob was born in the Midwest, grew up in Tampa and graduated from Plant High School. He attended Emory University in Atlanta, where he also attended Dental school, graduating with a DDS degree.
He served on active duty in the US Navy Dental Corps and returned to Tampa to practice dentistry with his father for several years, then as a solo practitioner since 1981. His practice focus has been on Preventive/Restorative Dentistry for all ages.
He has been an officer of the Hillsborough County Dental Association and also the District, State and American Dental Association. Locally, he is a past president of the Palma Ceia/ Westshore Kiwanis Club and a member of Keystone United Methodist Church.
He is married to Eileen C. Hart and has 3 children and 5 grandchildren. His hobbies are golf, travel, music, reading and antiques.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Served on active duty in the US Navy Dental Corps
- Officer of the Hillsborough County Dental Association
- Officer of the District, State and American Dental Association
- Past president of the Palma Ceia/ Westshore Kiwanis Club
- Member of Keystone United Methodist Church
- Pediatric Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Emory University, Atlanta