- Meet Dr. James McIlwain
- Meet Dr. Leigh Ann McIlwain
- Meet Dr. Michael McIlwain
- Meet Dr. Michael Chiaramonte
- Meet Dr. Robert Hart
- Meet Dr. Hector Vila Jr.
- Meet Dr. Matthew Ahrens
- Meet Dr. Rebecca Warnken
Dr. Rebecca Warnken
Dr. Becky Warnken has called the Tampa area her home since high school. After graduating from Tampa Catholic High School, she went on to Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. She then pursued her Doctorate of Dental Surgery at Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, graduating with honors.
Dr. Warnken has a love for learning and actively participates in continuing education, allowing her to stay on top of the latest trends, technologies and treatment planning to provide her patients optimal care. Dr. Warnken also has a passion for helping others and giving back to her community. She has participated in Free Dental Days in both Hillsborough and Manatee Counties, and is a Mission Smiles Provider.
Dr. Warnken has served as the Chair of the National Leadership Conference for the American Student Dental Association, and as a speaker for the American Dental Association National Roundtable for Dental Collaboration. She is currently a member of the Florida Dental Association Committee on Conventions and Continuing Education.
Dr. Warnken and her husband Matthew returned to the Tampa area in 2013. They have two sons, Chase and Grayson, and a black Labrador retriever, Iggy. Dr. Becky loves to travel with her family, and they particularly enjoy exploring the various beaches Florida has to offer. She also loves College Football and can be found watching Game Day every Saturday morning in the Fall!
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Member of the Florida Dental Association Committee on Conventions and Continuing Education
- Member of the West Coast District Dental Association New Dentist Committee
- Past Chairperson, National Leadership Conference for the American Student Dental Association
- Member of St. Stephen’s Catholic Church Parish
- Pediatric Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Marquette University School of Dentistry Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Biology – Creighton University Omaha, Nebraska