- Meet Dr. James McIlwain
- Meet Dr. Leigh Ann McIlwain
- Meet Dr. Michael McIlwain
- Meet Dr. Michael Chiaramonte
- Meet Dr. Hector Vila Jr.
- Meet Dr. Robert Hart
- Meet Dr. Matthew Ahrens
- Meet Dr. Rebecca Warnken
Dr. Michael Chiaramonte
Dr. Michael Chiaramonte is a graduate of Tufts University, College of Dentistry. He is a New England native, having grown up in Caribou, Maine and completed his undergraduate degree at The University of Maine. Post doctorate training includes oral surgery fellowships at Harvard’s Massachusetts General Hospital and Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. He also completed a general practice residency at the Veteran’s Hospital in Gainesville, Florida. His extensive training encompasses all aspects of General and Esthetic Dentistry, utilizing the latest state of the art techniques and materials.
Dr. Chiaramonte is married to Dr. Leigh Ann McIlwain. Together they have helped Dr. McIlwain build a family practice based on the values and principals established over the senior doctor’s thirty years of practice philosophy.
Dr. Chiaramonte is a member of the honorary dental society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the Dental Research Society of Hillsborough County, the Florida Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. He serves as a Major in the United States Army Reserves.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- Serving as Lieutenant Colonel,The United States Army Reserves
- Pediatric Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Oral surgery fellowships, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University
- Oral surgery fellowships, The Emory University, Atlanta
- General practice residency, The Veterans Hospital, Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, The University of Maine, Orono